New Year New You! New You New Home! New Home means, moving to Denver? We at Ion hope so! So here's a list of reasons why YOU should be moving (A) to Denver, and (B) into a house you yourself purchased!
1. ALL THE SPORTS TEAMS Seriously, Colorado has teams in all the major sports, including The Denver Broncos(#unitedinblue), The Colorado Rapids, The Colorado Rockies, The Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Mammoths. We have more sports teams, better stadiums, and some of the best fans in the country.
2. BEER. Colorado is quickly becoming the epicenter of the West for the best craft beer in the world, thanks in part to the annual Great American Beer Festival held along the Platte River, along with national breweries like Coors, makes Colorado the perfect place for the inner beer fiend in you.
3. GROWING HAPPY ECONOMY Colorado was not as severely hit in the 2008 Depression as some states, and our economy has fully recovered in the years since. Denver is fast becoming the strategic location for federal, high-tech, educational, commercial, financial, cultural, tourist, storage, and distribution services to the Mountain States. The city is also home to several large corporations in the central United States. The economic diversity at the city, state, regional, national, federal, and international level allows the state of Colorado to weather economic uncertainty.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS Colorado has 300 Wildlife Areas, 42 State Parks, and 4 National Parks, meaning there's a ton of guided and unguided outdoor fun to be had all year around. During the summer, enjoy river rafting or mountain biking, in the winter time our ski resorts are world renowned for their fresh powder and interesting paths.
5. LARGE CULTURAL DISTRICT. Denver hosts the second largest performing arts center in the country with the Denver Center. Apart from that there's over 90 performance theaters across the state, plus a huge underground music industry.
Author:Bonnie Cavoto Event Coordinator Phone: 720-277-6830 Dated: January 12th 2015 Views: 1,670 About Bonnie: Bonnie hails from Denver, Colorado. She went to school in Pittsburgh for 3 years, majoring in event ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Ion Real Estate is a hand-picked team of highly respectable experienced Realtors coming together to work with you. Please contact us anytime with any questions. We look forward to serving your Colorado real estate needs. Our experience and dedicated professionalism ensures our clients have exceptional representation every step of the way. At a time where bigger isn't always better, Ion Real Estate has chosen to remain a smaller, highly focused team in order to provide a level of personal service, attention and consideration to our clients that you simply won't find elsewhere. Our decades of experience in the unique world of Denver real estate positions us advantageously to handle all of your real estate needs
The average price of a detached new home is $536,584 according to Metr
"When I decided to sell my home and look for a new place, my first call was to Jim and Ion Real Estate. He listed my condo and in two short weeks my place was under contract. Now, the real fun began, looking for a new place! The Ion Real Estate website was great. I loved the map function and the emails it sent with new listings that matched my previous searches. On Saturday, Jim and I headed out to look at several places I had picked to see. At the time I didn’t really notice how he listened carefully to everything I said about each place from the lighting to the layout. I was even a little sad that I didn’t find anything that day but Jim reassured me not to worry and a week later he had set up some more appointments. I still remember walking into my new place and just knowing. I had only taken two steps into it and I knew I wanted it.
Next came the easy part for me, but this is where having the right realtor and mortgage broker is essential. They make it seem easy! Jim guided me through all the aspects of my sale and purchase. I appreciated how simple each step seemed from making an offer to dealing with inspections. Even the loan seemed easy. I asked a ton of questions, I think it’s the teacher in me. I wanted to understand all the moving parts. Jim explained everything so clearly that I joked that he missed his calling and should have been a teacher, but he didn’t, I’m glad he is helping people find their homes!
Recently one of my close friends mentioned she wanted to stop renting and buy. I immediately referred her to Ion Real Estate. This time I was able to watch with an outsider perspective at the way Jim cued in on my friend’s preferences. Stephanie kept talking about the charm of old houses, a far cry from the sleek modern condo I chose. By the second house-hunting excursion, Jim knew just which home she would pick. As we walked up to the front porch, I saw Stephanie with the same excitement I had felt just a few months earlier. I watched her mentally move in her furniture and this time I saw the smile that crossed over Jim’s face when he knew Stephanie had found her home.
Throughout both experiences, it was clear Jim understands what people want in their homes and how to structure the entire buying experience to be a positive one. I have heard so many crazy stories from people that didn’t chose the right realtor or mortgage broker. They always start by saying, “I didn’t think a realtor made any difference.” It makes a difference! It made a difference for me and for Stephanie. Owning is better than renting; and, it is even better when Jim and Ion Real Estate are guiding you through the process!