New Year New You! New You New Home! New Home means, moving to Denver? We at Ion hope so! So here's a list of reasons why YOU should be moving (A) to Denver, and (B) into a house you yourself purchased!
1. ALL THE SPORTS TEAMS Seriously, Colorado has teams in all the major sports, including The Denver Broncos(#unitedinblue), The Colorado Rapids, The Colorado Rockies, The Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Mammoths. We have more sports teams, better stadiums, and some of the best fans in the country.
2. BEER. Colorado is quickly becoming the epicenter of the West for the best craft beer in the world, thanks in part to the annual Great American Beer Festival held along the Platte River, along with national breweries like Coors, makes Colorado the perfect place for the inner beer fiend in you.
3. GROWING HAPPY ECONOMY Colorado was not as severely hit in the 2008 Depression as some states, and our economy has fully recovered in the years since. Denver is fast becoming the strategic location for federal, high-tech, educational, commercial, financial, cultural, tourist, storage, and distribution services to the Mountain States. The city is also home to several large corporations in the central United States. The economic diversity at the city, state, regional, national, federal, and international level allows the state of Colorado to weather economic uncertainty.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS Colorado has 300 Wildlife Areas, 42 State Parks, and 4 National Parks, meaning there's a ton of guided and unguided outdoor fun to be had all year around. During the summer, enjoy river rafting or mountain biking, in the winter time our ski resorts are world renowned for their fresh powder and interesting paths.
5. LARGE CULTURAL DISTRICT. Denver hosts the second largest performing arts center in the country with the Denver Center. Apart from that there's over 90 performance theaters across the state, plus a huge underground music industry.
Ion Real Estate is a hand-picked team of highly respectable experienced Realtors coming together to work with you. Please contact us anytime with any questions. We look forward to serving your Colorado real estate needs. Our experience and dedicated professionalism ensures our clients have exceptional representation every step of the way. At a time where bigger isn't always better, Ion Real Estate has chosen to remain a smaller, highly focused team in order to provide a level of personal service, attention and consideration to our clients that you simply won't find elsewhere. Our decades of experience in the unique world of Denver real estate positions us advantageously to handle all of your real estate needs
From: Denver The Mile High CityTOURIST INFORMATION DESK AT DENVER UN
"We first met Marc Blitstein online when we were exploring the possibility of relocating from Central Florida to Denver, CO. From the moment we made contact we found him to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the Denver real estate market. He was able to tell us about various areas and he even visited property we were interested in on our behalf. Marc returned emails, phone calls, answered all of our questions, inquires and provided assistance with our questions about Denver’s legal requirements. After we had chosen a property, he was extremely thorough and careful to explain all of the ins and outs of our purchase offer, how the electronic documents and filings would be handled, the process of a home inspection, and other miscellaneous details that are involved in buying real estate long distance. He had several very helpful suggestions for us as we worked our way through the process. Marc went above and beyond our expectations. We whole heartedly recommend Marc as a real estate agent for any relocation to Denver or its metro area."