New Year New You! New You New Home! New Home means, moving to Denver? We at Ion hope so! So here's a list of reasons why YOU should be moving (A) to Denver, and (B) into a house you yourself purchased!
1. ALL THE SPORTS TEAMS Seriously, Colorado has teams in all the major sports, including The Denver Broncos(#unitedinblue), The Colorado Rapids, The Colorado Rockies, The Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Mammoths. We have more sports teams, better stadiums, and some of the best fans in the country.
2. BEER. Colorado is quickly becoming the epicenter of the West for the best craft beer in the world, thanks in part to the annual Great American Beer Festival held along the Platte River, along with national breweries like Coors, makes Colorado the perfect place for the inner beer fiend in you.
3. GROWING HAPPY ECONOMY Colorado was not as severely hit in the 2008 Depression as some states, and our economy has fully recovered in the years since. Denver is fast becoming the strategic location for federal, high-tech, educational, commercial, financial, cultural, tourist, storage, and distribution services to the Mountain States. The city is also home to several large corporations in the central United States. The economic diversity at the city, state, regional, national, federal, and international level allows the state of Colorado to weather economic uncertainty.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS Colorado has 300 Wildlife Areas, 42 State Parks, and 4 National Parks, meaning there's a ton of guided and unguided outdoor fun to be had all year around. During the summer, enjoy river rafting or mountain biking, in the winter time our ski resorts are world renowned for their fresh powder and interesting paths.
5. LARGE CULTURAL DISTRICT. Denver hosts the second largest performing arts center in the country with the Denver Center. Apart from that there's over 90 performance theaters across the state, plus a huge underground music industry.
Ion Real Estate is a hand-picked team of highly respectable experienced Realtors coming together to work with you. Please contact us anytime with any questions. We look forward to serving your Colorado real estate needs. Our experience and dedicated professionalism ensures our clients have exceptional representation every step of the way. At a time where bigger isn't always better, Ion Real Estate has chosen to remain a smaller, highly focused team in order to provide a level of personal service, attention and consideration to our clients that you simply won't find elsewhere. Our decades of experience in the unique world of Denver real estate positions us advantageously to handle all of your real estate needs
I love love love coffee shops! Especially the hidden g
"We cannot thank Jim & Julie and the team at Ion Real Estate enough!!! We were very impressed with Jim's knowledge of the business and his drive to find us our perfect home; from the lender-side and how to get the best deal to the realtor-side and everything in between. As first time home buyers we really appreciated Jim's direction in gathering everything we would need. In addition to Jim's wonderful guidance, Julie was exceptional to work with too. She was always willing to listen to our concerns and was very encouraging on our journey hunting down our first home. She is so dedicated that she found us "our" home during the holidays and we were under contract by New Year's, which was a great way to start off the new year. She found us our dream home, in a great location and we couldn't be happier. I always recommend Jim, Julie and Ion whenever someone I know says they are looking to buy or sell their home. Go with Ion, they make dreams come true.
Ana & Marc G