Yes, I am a foodie. I love all kinds of different food, from all over the world. From unique cultural cuisine to molecular gastronomy, eating is just plain FUN! If you are like me then Colorado
5 Reasons To Move To Denver In The New Year
New Year New You! New You New Home! New Home means, moving to Denver? We at Ion hope so! So here's a list of reasons why YOU should be moving (A) to Denver, and (B) into a house you yourself purchased!
1. ALL THE SPORTS TEAMS Seriously, Colorado has teams in all the major sports, including The Denver Broncos(#unitedinblue), The Colorado Rapids, The Colorado Rockies, The Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Mammoths. We have more sports teams, better stadiums, and some of the best fans in the country.
2. BEER. Colorado is quickly becoming the epicenter of the West for the best craft beer in the world, thanks in part to the annual Great American Beer Festival held along the Platte River, along with national breweries like Coors, makes Colorado the perfect place for the inner beer fiend in you.
3. GROWING HAPPY ECONOMY Colorado was not as severely hit in the 2008 Depression as some states, and our economy has fully recovered in the years since. Denver is fast becoming the strategic location for federal, high-tech, educational, commercial, financial, cultural, tourist, storage, and distribution services to the Mountain States. The city is also home to several large corporations in the central United States. The economic diversity at the city, state, regional, national, federal, and international level allows the state of Colorado to weather economic uncertainty.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS Colorado has 300 Wildlife Areas, 42 State Parks, and 4 National Parks, meaning there's a ton of guided and unguided outdoor fun to be had all year around. During the summer, enjoy river rafting or mountain biking, in the winter time our ski resorts are world renowned for their fresh powder and interesting paths.
5. LARGE CULTURAL DISTRICT. Denver hosts the second largest performing arts center in the country with the Denver Center. Apart from that there's over 90 performance theaters across the state, plus a huge underground music industry.
Latest Blog Posts
Everything You Know About Denver’s Real Estate Market Is Wrong Well, maybe not everything. But thanks to scant housing inventory, massive population growth, and still-low interest rates, buying