When buying a new house, it’s easy to get distracted by size and think that bigger is always better. However, depending on your situation, the complete opposite may be true.So how can
5 Tips For Selling Your Home In A Hurry
There are a lot of factors that will determine how quickly your house is sold, and it’s important to tackle the factors you can control. If you’re still living in your home while trying to sell it, these are a few simple ideas that can help speed up the home sale process.
1. De-clutter: Buyers want to step into a prospective home and imagine the possibilities - not check out your wedding photos or ski trip pictures. That’s a lot easier to do when a space is airy and clutter-free. Get rid of the clutter that’s just taking up space in your home, and it can totally transform how a buyer sees the property.
2. Offer an incentive: Don’t break the bank for add-ons that don’t make financial sense in the long run, but there are some reasonable expenses you can use to entice buyers, such as offering a home warranty or a carpet credit.
3. Focus on flow: Now that you’re working toward a new home, it’s important to position your furniture for easy movement through the space, rather than how you personally like it arranged. Position your furniture so that it’s natural to flow from one room to the next and remove any bulky pieces.
4. Take care of your to-do list: There’s probably a list of small repairs that you’ve been putting off for a while, like fixing a dripping faucet or touching up paint on some walls. Tackle those repairs so that the home is more move-in ready for buyers, shows well and looks excellent in photos.
5. Commit to cleanliness: Just like removing clutter, keeping your place clean can go a long way toward appealing to buyers. It’s especially true in the kitchen—no dishes in the sink or coffee rings on the countertops!
As your REALTOR®, I will guide you through the home selling and buying process. Let me help you sell your current home and find your new Denver home. Call me today at 720.675.7355 or email me at donnahansenion (@) gmail.com.
As a Realtor and real estate investor, I love finding first time home buyers, move-up buyers and investors great deals! My background in the wholesale mortgage industry allows me to demystify the mort....
Latest Blog Posts
6 tips for letting natural light sell buyers on your listingThere are tons of benefits to bringing some natural light into a home.As real estate agents, we know that not much resonates better than