Denver Real Estate 101Please join us for an informative workshop on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 from 6PM - 7:30PM at the Ion Real Estate office. Ericka York of the Fairway Independent Mortgage
5 Ways To Deal With The Cold
1. Bake stuff: it keeps you on your feet and near the super warm oven. It also means there's warm food to eat, and that's just warmth and happiness.
2. Invest in an electric tea kettle: it seriously makes your life so much better to just push a button and have hot water ready in just a few minutes to make tea, hot cocoa, or coffee( French Press coffee in particular need that hot water first)
3. Eat warmly spiced foods ( like, food with cinnamon or nutmeg or ginger). It really does help you stay warmer. Here's a list of other foods to eat too.
4. layer up! leggings under pants, sweaters, jackets, sweatshirts( i personally love a good hockey jersey over my thermal)
5. buy battery operated gloves - let's talk about a great Christmas present for your friends who work outside!
Latest Blog Posts
Everything You Know About Denver’s Real Estate Market Is Wrong Well, maybe not everything. But thanks to scant housing inventory, massive population growth, and still-low interest rates, buying