Denver Real Estate 101Please join us for an informative workshop on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 from 6PM - 7:30PM at the Ion Real Estate office. Ericka York of the Fairway Independent Mortgage
Asking Pertinent Questions
- Jane arranges to meet Mary for coffee at 10.30am.
- Mary is late and does not explain why. In fact, she doesn’t seem to have noticed that she’s late at all.
- Jane decides that Mary simply couldn’t be bothered to turn up on time, and that Mary values her own time more highly than Jane’s.
- Jane concludes that it’s not worth bothering to meet up in future, because Mary obviously doesn’t want to see her.
- When Mary suggests meeting the next week, Jane makes an excuse to avoid it.
Crossing over from the Title industry, Ty Hutchins brings a unique skill set to the Ion Experience. Her performance as an expert Purchase and ReFi Closer will make her a vital asset, especially to Fi....
Latest Blog Posts
Everything You Know About Denver’s Real Estate Market Is Wrong Well, maybe not everything. But thanks to scant housing inventory, massive population growth, and still-low interest rates, buying