I grew up in a charming handcrafted home on 35th in the West Highlands. Built in 1922 by the owner of a local lumber yard. It seemed like every house in the neighborhood was
Asking Pertinent Questions
- Jane arranges to meet Mary for coffee at 10.30am.
- Mary is late and does not explain why. In fact, she doesn’t seem to have noticed that she’s late at all.
- Jane decides that Mary simply couldn’t be bothered to turn up on time, and that Mary values her own time more highly than Jane’s.
- Jane concludes that it’s not worth bothering to meet up in future, because Mary obviously doesn’t want to see her.
- When Mary suggests meeting the next week, Jane makes an excuse to avoid it.
Crossing over from the Title industry, Ty Hutchins brings a unique skill set to the Ion Experience. Her performance as an expert Purchase and ReFi Closer will make her a vital asset, especially to Fi....