Thanks to websites like Houzz and Pinterest and TV networks like HGTV and DIY, it’s easier than ever to keep up with home decorating trends and find inspiration for improving your own home.
Here are five of the top current interior design trends.
1. Screen-free rooms: After a long day of using your smartphone and computer, it can feel amazing to come home and take a technology break. More and more, homeowners are creating specific screen-free rooms—perhaps a library, craft room, or record listening room—where you can escape from technology for a while.
2. Upholstered headboards: What if you could feel like you were sleeping in a luxury hotel bed every night? The bedding and mattress are an important part of that experience, but so is the aesthetic and comfort of an upholstered headboard.
3. Earth tones: Natural colors have become increasingly popular, especially deep greens. It’s a great way to bring some of nature’s colors indoors, whether as an accent wall, in blankets and pillows, or for furniture.
4. Black stainless steel: If you want a sleek, contemporary kitchen, black stainless steel is even more of a statement than traditional stainless steel.
5. Patterned fabrics: While solid upholstery will never go out of style, patterns have become trendy of late. It’s an easy way to make a bold, eye-catching statement in your living space.
As your REALTOR®, I will guide you through the home selling and buying process. Let me help you sell or find your new Denver home. Call me today at 720.675.7355 or email me at donnahansenion (@) gmail.com.
Author:Donna Hickey Hansen Phone: 303-949-3393 Dated: October 3rd 2016 Views: 701 About Donna: As a Realtor and real estate investor, I love finding first time home buyers, move-up buyers and inv...
Ion Real Estate is a hand-picked team of highly respectable experienced Realtors coming together to work with you. Please contact us anytime with any questions. We look forward to serving your Colorado real estate needs. Our experience and dedicated professionalism ensures our clients have exceptional representation every step of the way. At a time where bigger isn't always better, Ion Real Estate has chosen to remain a smaller, highly focused team in order to provide a level of personal service, attention and consideration to our clients that you simply won't find elsewhere. Our decades of experience in the unique world of Denver real estate positions us advantageously to handle all of your real estate needs
I love love love coffee shops! Especially the hidden g
"My experience with Jim and Ion real estate has amazing. Jim is wonderful to work with. He listened to my challenges and offered suggestion on how to bring my score up to the 640 I would need for a loan to do repairs on the house I am interested in purchasing.
I have been working very hard on making a change in my finances so I can purchase a home in Bailey and it is a pleasure to feel hopeful that this will happen.
I am so grateful to Jim for listening and helping me understand the process.