Denver Real Estate 101Please join us for an informative workshop on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 from 6PM - 7:30PM at the Ion Real Estate office. Ericka York of the Fairway Independent Mortgage
Five Big Trends In Home Decor
Thanks to websites like Houzz and Pinterest and TV networks like HGTV and DIY, it’s easier than ever to keep up with home decorating trends and find inspiration for improving your own home.
Here are five of the top current interior design trends.
1. Screen-free rooms: After a long day of using your smartphone and computer, it can feel amazing to come home and take a technology break. More and more, homeowners are creating specific screen-free rooms—perhaps a library, craft room, or record listening room—where you can escape from technology for a while.
2. Upholstered headboards: What if you could feel like you were sleeping in a luxury hotel bed every night? The bedding and mattress are an important part of that experience, but so is the aesthetic and comfort of an upholstered headboard.
3. Earth tones: Natural colors have become increasingly popular, especially deep greens. It’s a great way to bring some of nature’s colors indoors, whether as an accent wall, in blankets and pillows, or for furniture.
4. Black stainless steel: If you want a sleek, contemporary kitchen, black stainless steel is even more of a statement than traditional stainless steel.
5. Patterned fabrics: While solid upholstery will never go out of style, patterns have become trendy of late. It’s an easy way to make a bold, eye-catching statement in your living space.
As your REALTOR®, I will guide you through the home selling and buying process. Let me help you sell or find your new Denver home. Call me today at 720.675.7355 or email me at donnahansenion (@) gmail.com.
As a Realtor and real estate investor, I love finding first time home buyers, move-up buyers and investors great deals! My background in the wholesale mortgage industry allows me to demystify the mort....
Latest Blog Posts
Everything You Know About Denver’s Real Estate Market Is Wrong Well, maybe not everything. But thanks to scant housing inventory, massive population growth, and still-low interest rates, buying