What a great summer in the real estate world. Denver is such a great city to be in and I have been very active with lots of great clients - showing them homes and helping them with their mortgage
If You Like Numbers Check this Out
Denver comparative numbers for July 2012 vs July 2011
Single Family Homes
1. Active - 9,087 down 38% from a year ago!
2. Average days on market - 64 down 35%
3. Average sold price - $312,920 up 4.78
1. Active 1,740 down 51%
2. Average days on market - 69 down 36%
3. Average sold price - $190,269 up 24%
These numbers are from Denver Metrolist. Like I said last week, it's time to get off the fence if you're buying or selling. But if you're buying the interest rates, as of today, are still at all time lows!
Marc Blitstein has been a licensed Real Estate Agent since 2004. Real estate experience has been in employee relocation, residential property, short sales, investment property, and bank owned property....