Cutthroat Troutthe greenback subspecies named official state fish of Colorado in 1994The Cutthroat (Oncorhynchus clarki) deserves to be state fish, as it is the only trout that is native
The Best Things About Home Ownership
If you own a home, there was certainly a lot that went into your decision to buy rather than continue to rent.
Now youâ€™re enjoying all the advantages of homeownershipâ€”here are the top five.
1. Building wealth: When you own a home, you have an asset that will likely increase in value over time. It provides great security, and the opportunity to essentially live â€śrent-freeâ€ť in your retirement years when the home is paid off.
2. Freedom to make it your own: Landlords can be strict about customizing rental properties. Most donâ€™t even allow their tenants to paint. But when you own a home, the possibilities are endless. Get rid of a wall, or paint it any color you like. Itâ€™s your property.
3. Building equity: Every mortgage payment your make, and every improvement you make on the home, is putting money back into your pocket. Unlike with renting, owning a home gives you more than just a place to live. You can use your home equity to get loans and even cash for emergencies.
4. More freedom and stability: Studies show that homeowners have a better sense of pride and security than renters. When you relax in your own home, you know itâ€™s the result of hard work and planning, and that you have the freedom to change it as you wish.
5. Tax advantages: Homeowners can deduct the interest paid on home loans and property taxesâ€”thatâ€™s a big break that comes up every April 15.
As your REALTORÂ®, I will guide you through the home selling or buying process. Let me help you sell or find your new Denver home. Call me today at 720.675.7355 or email me at donnahansenion (@) gmail.com.
As a Realtor and real estate investor, I love finding first time home buyers, move-up buyers and investors great deals! My background in the wholesale mortgage industry allows me to demystify the mort....