New Year New You! New You New Home! New Home means, moving to Denver? We at Ion hope so! So here's a list of reasons why YOU should be moving (A) to Denver, and (B) into a house you yourself purchased!
1. ALL THE SPORTS TEAMS Seriously, Colorado has teams in all the major sports, including The Denver Broncos(#unitedinblue), The Colorado Rapids, The Colorado Rockies, The Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Mammoths. We have more sports teams, better stadiums, and some of the best fans in the country.
2. BEER. Colorado is quickly becoming the epicenter of the West for the best craft beer in the world, thanks in part to the annual Great American Beer Festival held along the Platte River, along with national breweries like Coors, makes Colorado the perfect place for the inner beer fiend in you.
3. GROWING HAPPY ECONOMY Colorado was not as severely hit in the 2008 Depression as some states, and our economy has fully recovered in the years since. Denver is fast becoming the strategic location for federal, high-tech, educational, commercial, financial, cultural, tourist, storage, and distribution services to the Mountain States. The city is also home to several large corporations in the central United States. The economic diversity at the city, state, regional, national, federal, and international level allows the state of Colorado to weather economic uncertainty.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION AREAS Colorado has 300 Wildlife Areas, 42 State Parks, and 4 National Parks, meaning there's a ton of guided and unguided outdoor fun to be had all year around. During the summer, enjoy river rafting or mountain biking, in the winter time our ski resorts are world renowned for their fresh powder and interesting paths.
5. LARGE CULTURAL DISTRICT. Denver hosts the second largest performing arts center in the country with the Denver Center. Apart from that there's over 90 performance theaters across the state, plus a huge underground music industry.
Author:Bonnie Cavoto Event Coordinator Phone: 720-277-6830 Dated: January 12th 2015 Views: 1,687 About Bonnie: Bonnie hails from Denver, Colorado. She went to school in Pittsburgh for 3 years, majoring in event ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Ion Real Estate is a hand-picked team of highly respectable experienced Realtors coming together to work with you. Please contact us anytime with any questions. We look forward to serving your Colorado real estate needs. Our experience and dedicated professionalism ensures our clients have exceptional representation every step of the way. At a time where bigger isn't always better, Ion Real Estate has chosen to remain a smaller, highly focused team in order to provide a level of personal service, attention and consideration to our clients that you simply won't find elsewhere. Our decades of experience in the unique world of Denver real estate positions us advantageously to handle all of your real estate needs
August 1? Where has the year gone! But it's not to late to
"Dave Hansen did a great job selling my house in Denver in a very difficult market. I had moved to Vancouver, WA, three years prior, so the whole transaction was handled over the phone and online. Overall, despite some bumps in the road, Dave got the job done - without having to resort to a short sale or foreclosure. Dave is a skilled negotiator, and he went above and beyond the call of what I would expect from a Realtor. If you area in the market to buy or sell a house in the Denver metro area, then I recommend that you hire Dave Hansen as your Realtor"